CARLSBAD, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), a provider of innovative solutions dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery, announced today that management will participate in the following investor events:
- The Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference in Boston, MA, on August 9, 2023, with a fireside chat at 10:30am ET
- The Needham Virtual MedTech Conference on August 15, 2023
- The RBC West Coast Medical Device Bus Tour on August 16, 2023, which will visit ATEC Headquarters at 9:30am PT
- The Piper Sandler MedTech and Diagnostics California Bus Tour on August 22, 2023, with a fireside chat at 8:00am PT
- The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY, on September 13, 2023, with a fireside chat at 10:10am ET
- The Lake Street Capital Markets Best Ideas Growth Conference in New York, NY, on September 14, 2023
If available, webcasts of the conference presentations and archived recordings will be accessible from the Investor Relations Section of the Company’s website.
ATEC, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Alphatec Spine, Inc., EOS imaging S.A. and SafeOp Surgical, Inc., is a medical device company dedicated to revolutionizing the approach to spine surgery through clinical distinction. ATEC’s Organic Innovation MachineTM is focused on developing new approaches that integrate seamlessly with the Company’s expanding AlphaInformatiX Platform to better inform surgery and more safely and reproducibly achieve the goals of spine surgery. ATEC’s vision is to be the Standard Bearer in Spine. For more information, visit us at www.atecspine.com.
Tina Jacobsen, CFA
J. Todd Koning
Chief Financial Officer
Alphatec Holdings, Inc.
Source: Alphatec Holdings, Inc.