Novel SD is a PEEK intervertebral body fusion system consists of varying lengths, widths, and heights to accommodate individual patient anatomies.
- Bulleted nose facilitates easy insertion and matches anatomy
- Three footprint options accommodate different anatomy and surgical procedures
- Tooth pattern helps prevent migration and adds stability
- Large contact area resists subsidence
- PEEK: Radiographic markers ease visual assessment of implant placement and fusion process
- Titanium: Color-coding by size simplifies identification