PTP Patient Positioner
Developed specifically for prone transpsoas surgery, the PTP Patient Positioner is designed to maximize the positional effects of having the patient in a prone position while streamlining OR setup and providing a fully integrated rigid system to reproducibly perform the procedure.
- Minimize patient movement with bi-lateral structural support
- Create more reproducible access to L4-5 and upper lumbar regions via coronal bending
- Accommodate varying patient habitus with adjustable side paddle position
- Enhance fluoro visibility with ultra-radiolucent carbon fiber frame
- Facilitate a singular rigid system with a bed rail located on the PTP Patient Positioner that fixates to the Sigma™ LIF-PTP Access System