Invictus® OCT offers a low-profile tulip that minimizes potential tulip splay and cross-threading, utilizing Helical Flange® Technology. The system uniquely gives surgeons the option of utilizing single- or dual-rod tulips to create up to a four-rod construct that crosses the occipito-cervical junction with increased biomechanical stability compared to two-rod constructs. To address the challenges commonly associated with crossing the cervico-thoracic junction, the system features multiple favored-angle screws, a variety of rod-to-rod connectors, and transition rods that seamlessly integrate with ATEC’s Invictus Thoracolumbar Spinal Fixation System.
- Low-profile tulip that minimizes potential tulip splay and cross-threading, utilizing Helical Flange® technology
- Adapts intraoperatively to surgical requirements with robust instruments and versatile implants designed to accept multiple rod diameters and materials, enabling the treatment of more advanced pathologies
- Offers multiple favored-angle screws, a variety of rod-to-rod connectors, and transition rods that work in combination to facilitate crossing the cervico-thoracic junction
- Integrates with SafeOp™ Neural InformatiX™ System to predictability provide surgeons with real-time, actionable information to monitor the health of nerves at risk during implantation
- Integrates with Arsenal® Spinal Fixation System and Invictus Thoracolumbar Spinal Fixation System to achieve a comprehensive fixation system from occiput to pelvis
Legal Disclaimers: Helical Flange® is a registered trademark of Roger P. Jackson.