Invictus™ MIS Modular
Invictus Modular Fixation System is designed to enhance the adaptability of the Invictus Spinal Fixation System with the power of modularity.
- Leverages dependable helical flange tulip technology to reduce cross-thread potential and help eliminate tulip splay
- Boasts modular tulip interconnection strength 4.5x greater than the average pull-out strength of pedicle screws 1,2
- Adapts intraoperatively to surgical techniques with robust instruments and customizable modular implants designed to accept multiple rod diameters and materials
- Advances the standard of Modular Fixation with a guidewire-less SingleStepTM technique to deliver modular shank and SigmaTM blade with one instrument pass
- Integrates with ATEC’s Neural Informatix System, SafeOp™, to predictably provide surgeons with real-time, actionable information to detect and monitor the health of nerves at risk during posterior fixationInstills confidence with audible, tactile and visual confirmation of reproducible tulip-to-shank attachment
¹t§ Liljenqvist U, Hackenberg L, Link T, Halm H. Pullout strength of pedicle screws versus pedicle and laminar hooks in the thoracic spine. Acta Orthop Belg. 2001;67(2):157-63.
2Data on file TR-101078