The Novel Anterior Lumbar Spacer (ALS) System is offered in multiple configurations providing surgeons with a wide selection of solutions for an anterior lumbar fusion procedure. Novel ALS is 100% PEEK and designed to optimize endplate contact as well as a large area for bone grafting material.
- Innovative Inserter/Distractor provides controlled distraction and precise interbody delivery.
- Bi-convex PEEK implants match the natural anatomy of the vertebral bodies.
- Tapered leading edge eases implant insertion.
- Large bone graft windows optimize area for fusion.
- Multiple insertion points support direct anterior or anterolateral approaches.